Our client is continuing to expand their very successful retail store operation in Ireland.
They are currently recruiting for a Store Manager and an Assistant Store Manager for their new store in Kildare.
Whether you`re an established Store Manager, or an Assistant Manager with the right attitude, instincts & behaviours who’s ready to take that next step then we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager:
- To lead and develop the team within the store to deliver store objectives and sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain sales assistants within a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all team members are trained in customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently in store
- Effective management of wage costs and other store costs
- Delivering excellent store standards consistently
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines
- Retail Store Management experience essential, with 2+ years` experience desired.
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- An effective leader with excellent team management skills
- Ambitious with a proven ability to take initiative, follow direction and implement change
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven retail sales track record
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org