Senior HR Support Administrator
“MSS The HR People” is a well-established HR Support company and we are recruiting a Senior HR Support Administrator to add to our existing HR Team.
This person will provide HR support, advice, guidance, and administrative support to the client on an Onsite and Off-Site basis, with the support of the HR Leadership team.
This position will provide you the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in employment legislation and HR best practices, and to work closely with senior experienced and knowledgeable HR and legal professionals in the employment law/ HR industry.
This role is perfect for someone who has gained experience in an HR Administrative role and is now looking to develop their skill set.
As a Senior HR Support Administrator, you will be working on client sites, as well as in our offices, responsible for the following, depending on the client’s needs;
- Ensuring the clients’ HR function operates in line with their HR needs through best practice and ensuring employment legislation compliance.
- Managing onboarding processes, inductions/interviews/ drafting job descriptions, contracts and new starter paperwork.
- Administering HR paperwork and managing HR files.
- Tailoring and implementing policies and procedures to suit our clients’ requirements, whilst ensuring they are in line with best practice and legislation.
- Supporting and training the client’s management team where necessary.
- Developing and assisting with Performance Improvement/Appraisal processes.
- Conducting Client HR Compliance Audits.
- Acting as a sounding board for clients’ when handling HR matters, and, in conjunction with the HR Support team, providing practical and sound advice.
- Undertaking and providing guidance on conducting investigations/disciplinary hearings/ grievances.
What you need to have;
- At least 3 years’ experience as an HR Administrator working in a busy environment.
- A third level qualification in Human resource Management is desirable.
- Organisational ability with a keen eye for detail and an ability to multi-task.
- To be a confident and efficient communicator, with the ability to actively listen and understand.
- Gained experience and confidence making low to medium level decisions
- A sensible and common-sense approach to people’s problems.
- A keenness to learn and develop your career in HR.
- A down-to-earth, positive attitude, sharing the ethos and values of our team.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, Dublin, CO. Dublin D01P2Y7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- HR: 3 years (required)
- Administration: 3 years (required)
Please forward your CV to David@mssirl.ie