“MSS The HR People” - We provide a full range of HR Services to our clients, covering the country and a wide range of industries. Due to continued demand for our services, we are now recruiting for new team members to join our HR Services Team on a part-time / permanent contract.
This role is suitable to someone who has a background in HR or has supported a HR Team from an administrative perspective and is looking for the opportunity to gain experience and grow personally and professionally.
You will be involved in providing HR support, advice, guidance, and administrative support to clients, Onsite and Off-Site, as part of a HR Team. As an MSS HR Services team member, you will be involved, both on client sites as well as in our office, responding to client’s needs, including.
• Delivering the HR function using best practice and ensuring employment legislation compliance.
• Working with the Client’s management to ensure governance, compliance, and fairness.
• Managing onboarding processes, from induction to issuing contracts.
• Managing HR record systems.
• Tailoring and implementing policies and procedures to suit our clients’ requirements.
• Developing and assisting with Performance Improvement/Appraisal processes.
• Conducting Client HR Compliance Audits.
• Handling HR issues, providing practical and sound advice, and escalating to HR colleagues where necessary.
• Undertaking or providing guidance on conducting investigations/disciplinary hearings/ grievances.
• Supporting HR projects and other HR work as required.
What you need to have.
Salary package will be commensurate with experience