Senior Business Development Executive
Our client is a very successful and expanding company operating in the commercial property sector. They provide specialist management services to a wide range of blue chip clients across Ireland. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive / Assistant to the MD based in their Dublin Office.
Job Type / Category
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will involve, but not be limited to: -
- Manage the lead generation process with responsibility for opportunity identification, qualification and close
- Develop and maintain a suite of sales tools (e.g. presentation, proposal document, cost-benefit arguments)
- Work cross functionally to identify and convert key opportunities for new business
- Sales Market Assessment
- Generate and identify opportunities in selling/promoting company services
- The production of proposals and sales forecasts for clients and the Board of Directors
- Completion of tender documentation
- Assist and support the MD in producing comprehensive weekly and monthly management reports
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Primary degree in a business-related discipline
- Senior Sales / Business Account Management exp.
- Strong sales track record with tangible results.
- Commercial property management experience.
- A detailed and in depth understanding of financial targets and budgets
- Experienced and creative business development professional;
- Proven track record of project management from implementation through to completion in a complex, multifaceted, solution selling environment;
- A target driven self-starter with proven innovation and creativity skills;
- Strong B2B sales experience and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Team player
Proven experience in Senior Sales / Business Account Management is essential. A competitive salary with bonus structure, logoed company car and expense account will be offered to the successful candidate.
€60,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Commercial Property: 3 years (Preferred)