SALES & PURCHASING ADMINISTRAOR
We are seeking a Sales & Purchasing Administrator to provide administrative support . The individual will need to experienced, self-motivated, dynamic, have a good work ethic, be flexible in terms of assigned tasks and be able to work both independently and as part of the team
Key duties will include:
- Tracking of all purchase/ sales orders from creation to delivery
- Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales/ purchases and post-sales/ purchases service functions.
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfilment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Maintenance of all stock adjustments
- Entering financial & sales information into QuickBooks and Excel.
- Handle & Resolve Customer queries / issues / complaints via email and/or phone & provide Customers with efficient and detailed feedback in a timely courteous & professional manner.
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
- Monitor product order shipment to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Alert customers on shipping and flow issues in advance.
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
- Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives.
- Coordinate, analyse and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Maintain database of customer sales / purchases order and invoicing records.
- Provide company with daily timely & accurate customer service feedback
Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Sales & Purchasing Background
- Experience using QuickBooks online.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel).
- Excellent Phone manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a similar role