In partnership with our client we are seeking to recruit a HR Administrator / Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR / Recruitment team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the role will involve assisting the HR team with HR administration tasks and to manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
Previous Recruitment / Recruitment Coordination experience is essential.
Previous HR administrative experience.
This is a key appointment for our client, and the successful candidate will become the "go to person" for Hiring Managers and the HR team.
- Provide full support to the HR and recruitment team across all recruitment administrative processes
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Build a strong knowledge of all roles and departments within the organisation
- Ensure all recruitment and hiring process are in-line with compliance policies and legal requirements
- Create and optimise job adverts for both internal and external sites
- Filter incoming applications in line with the job criteria
- Collate and maintain all recruitment related data for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Support the recruitment process and the Talent team by scheduling interviews and meetings
- Respond to employee and candidate inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
- Keep the candidate database and spreadsheets accurate and up to date
- Communicate application outcomes and feedback to candidates in a timely manner
Job Type / Category
Our client is a leading outsourced services provider in the pharmaceutical, commercial, engineering and technical industries.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- To succeed in this position you will ideally have 3+ years` experience working in a busy recruitment environment
- HR administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely well organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Feel comfortable in a fast paced environment working as part of a busy onsite HR/Recruitment team
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with a solutions focused approach
- Excellent people skills with an eye for detail and a decisive approach.
- HR qualification is desirable.
Excellent personal development opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00 to €50,000.00 /year