Our client is recruiting a Quality Manager/ Senior QA Technician to join their team.
Report directly to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for driving Quality, Food Safety & Food Safety Culture in the manufacturing facility resulting in continuous quality improvement.
They will ensure that an overall culture of quality process improvement and work alongside the production teams to ensure quality standards daily. Working in a fast-paced environment with ability to work efficiently on their own.
• Promote and nurture a culture of continuous quality improvement
• To maintain and develop all aspects of the Quality System including the HACCP, supplier approvals and food safety management system
• Ensure that the site is continuously in a state of audit readiness.
• Day to day management of the Quality Team.
• Provide leadership direction to team on problem-solving and process improvements,
• Ensure that the plant and factory hygiene levels are maintained, and all relevant training is provided
• Support all Customer and Regulatory Audits/visits on site.
• Work with Supervisors and Operating staff to establish and maintain procedures, standards, and systems.
• Assist Product Development in the improvement of new and existing products ensuring that new suppliers, ingredients and packaging are approved
• Ensuring that all non-conformances are dealt with expediently with root causes identified and tackled effectively
• To investigate and resolve customer complaints
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org