We are seeking two highly qualified and experienced Product Group Leader’s (Production Managers) to join our clients very successful Production team in Swords, Co. Dublin.
Reporting to the Production Director these positions will be key members of a very successful, proactive and focused production department where they will help ensure our objectives and targets continue to be achieved. We require goal orientated, highly determined, self-disciplined people with very strong analytical, production planning, computer and interpersonal skills.
- The creation, implementation, monitoring and achievement of the Master Build Schedule. There will be a strong focus on delivery performance, prescribed stock levels, quality and productivity measures.
- Manage a team of Cell Leaders/Supervisors ensuring that clear and concise directions are imparted and maintained.
- Adhere and operate to very strict quality compliances and procedures.
- Achieve KRA`s (Key Result Areas) targets set by the company.
- Recruitment of production Operators/Cell Leaders.
- Train and develop production staff.
- Ensuring technical compliance to all procedures.
- Implementation of health and safety practices, policies and procedures
- Proven experience in operating a successful Production Department where they have been responsible for the production planning, quality, personnel, costs and all outputs from a modern cellular manufacturing facility.
- The candidate must have 3-5 years hands on experience in a complex ERP/MRP environment from creating plans to managing capacities and outputs.
- Have appropriate PC skills consistent with such a position such as Microsoft Access, Excel etc.,
- Must be innovative/creative, flexible, be able to multi-task and have a “hands on” approach. A superb “can do” attitude is a must.
- HR practices, have good judgment and decision-making skills. Can deal with employees on a one to one basis.
- Can operate within a multidisciplinary team of Managers who are responsible for Facilities, Purchasing, Materials, Finance, Engineering and Design related issues both on site and overseas.
- Although not necessary a 3rd level relevant qualification may be advantageous.