- Full support to the Executive Director to include all senior level secretarial duties, minute taking, liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director, including filing, collating research and information, preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Supporting the administration of meetings including minute taking, drafting and distributing agendas and briefing documentation for internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Follow up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of deadlines.
- Extensive diary, time and email management for Executive Director. Use judgement when scheduling meetings for the portfolio - determine purpose and minimum time required.
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements, meetings and events.
- Organise events and meetings, working with colleagues in other departments to make all the necessary arrangements.
- Data compilation from multiple sources.
- Health and Safety Secretariat - working with the senior management team, coordinate H&S meetings, collate and communicate internal information and updates on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Occasional administrative duties as required to support the Senior Management Team, tasked by the Executive Director
- General Office management including, managing the head office kitchen meeting rooms and general head office space. Organise and supervise cleaning roster to ensure the kitchen area is well maintained at all times.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks as required to support the Executive Director.