Our Client is looking to hire a “hands on” Facilities Maintenance Fitter.
With a minimum qualification of a time served maintenance fitter, the successful applicant will have a strong technical background with a minimum 3 years’ practical experience l in a manufacturing environment.
- Support manufacturing processes and provide the necessary maintenance and tooling to ensure product / process integrity
- Site wide buildings, plant equipment and grounds maintenance
- Use the PMS system to plan, record, control, and report on maintenance activities
- Provide support and maintenance for mechanical/electrical assembly jigs, fixtures, and purpose-built test equipment.
- To work closely with process and design engineers in the maintenance, repair, manufacture, and design of process tooling
- To liaise and work with outside contractors on relevant projects
- Educated to at least Senior Trades in the trade of maintenance fitting or equivalent.
- Experience in use of manual Lathe, CNC/Manual Milling machines and workshop tools.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in use of problem-solving techniques.
- Good “Hands On” & “Can Do” attitude, and ability to work unsupervised in a multifunctional team
- Have experience in Maintenance Management Systems, Building Management Systems & HVAC systems.
- Have experience in using Microsoft office.
Although not essential, it is desirable if applicants have the following:
- Experience in use of AutoCAD LT.
- Experience in design and implementation of assembly fixtures.
- Good understanding of Electrical & Pneumatic control systems
- An enthusiastic ‘hands-on’ individual, with a strong mechanical background and good interpersonal/organisation skills is required to fill this role. The candidate will be required to demonstrate skills that they possess, and this may take the form of interview or task related demonstration on equipment
Permanent/ Full Time
The working hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Wednesday 8:00am to 4:00pm Thursday to Friday.
Swords, North Dublin
€40,000 - €43,000