Human Resource Advisor
Our client has been in operation in Ireland since 1998.They have offices in Dublin Cork and Belfast. As part of their ongoing restructuring and development of the company they have identified the need to recruit a HR advisor to join their team.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Business Transformation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice and support to managers throughout ROI and NI.
This role would best suit an individual who has a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a HR advisory or similar role and who has the potential to develop into a HR Manager role in the future.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by running the day to day HR functions.
- Overseeing employee relations, disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Advise, guide and support managers on employee relation issues in line with legislation best practice and company policies.
- Administration and management of disciplinary /grievance /ER and IR issues.
- Provide support to managers regarding performance management.
- Support the recruitment and selection process to ensure company procedures are followed and vacancies are filled in a timely manner
- Ensure that the administration of all HR systems is maintained to meet legislative and company requirements.
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and being adhered to.
- Be first point of contact for any employee queries
- Delivery of monthly
- and quarterly reports.
- Ad hoc projects where required.
- Travel to Cork and Belfast is required.
Person Specification/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Third level qualification in Human Resource Management.
- CIPD (desirable)
- Minimum 4years experience in a HR Advisory or similar role.
- Good knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Proven experience of supporting and advising managers.
- Excellent multi-tasker with an organised approach
- Excellent communication skills -verbal, written, and presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, influential and assertive with ability to drive innovation and change.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Be confident and resilient in your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety legislation and compliance.
- Full clean driving licence.
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org