MSS SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Our subscription package offers your company the choice of all the professional HR support you may require, whilst allowing you to design it to suit your business needs.
In addition to our core HR Support package, detailed below, you can choose from a range of additional services to allow you to enhance the package to suit your current specific needs.
Essential, Employment Law and HR Advisory
- Unlimited support and advice to Management via phone or email
- Regular Employment Law and general HR Updates
- Discounted rate for all MSS Services
- Access to a Suite of HR Documents
- Subscriber Update Webinars presented by MSS
- Support with drafting documents and communications to staff
- Initial review of Terms and Conditions of Employment at the Subscription set up stage.
Get in touch today to discuss what package will best suit your company
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OPTIONS MENU
Add any of the below options to design and enhance your own HR Package!
- Employee HR Support Service – We can be your employees first point of contact for any general HR queries they may have.
- Designated Whistleblowing Point of Contact - Having an external third party as the designated point of contact when it comes to employees making Protected Disclosures is recognised as best practice, especially in organisations with no dedicated resource for such matters.
- Designated Dignity at Work Point of Contact – Employees can find it hard to report Bullying or Harassment which is why it is recommended there be a trained designated person who can act as an impartial first port of call.
- Exit Interviews - Exit Interviews conducted by an impartial party allows for honest feedback on what your business is doing well and identifies issues which could potentially result in problems for your business.
- HR Audit at the Subscription set up stage – ensure your company is compliant with employment legislation and best practice and we will create the necessary documentation to reflect the specific requirements of your business.
- Yearly Update following HR Audit - we will keep your documentation updated, annually, with any notable changes following your HR Audit, and continue to keep you compliant with Employment Law and Best Practice.
- Access to an online HR Management System – from employment records to timesheets and automated time off requests, this HR System covers all your HR needs and more. (see below for more details)
- Level One- Drafting Terms and Conditions of employment - Legislation requires an initial statement of terms to be issued within the first five days of employment. We will draft appropriate documentation for your new starters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Level Two- Issuing Terms and Conditions and HR Administration Service – In addition to drafting Terms and Conditions, we will issue and follow up new starter documentation directly with your employees.
- Level Three- Managing Recruitment and Screening - Not all recruitment needs are the same, so we get to know you, and add value to your organisation by understanding and looking after your recruitment needs from start to finish. We will take care of everything from drafting Person Specifications, and Job Descriptions to scheduling interviews, organising offer letters and communicating with the unsuccessful applicants.
- Level Four – Interviewing Support - an experienced interviewer will sit in on, or conduct your interviews to ensure they are thorough, compliant and to increase your chances at success.
- Level Five – Work Permit application support – We will provide assistance when considering or making an application for a work permit, help ensure your company and the proposed employee are compliant with regulations, review all relevant documentation, identify which permit is required and the correct procedures to follow. Under the Employment Permits Acts 2003 & 2006, it is a criminal offence to work without an employment permit and a company could be exposed to significant fines.
- Level Six- Employee Induction – We will ensure your new team members are properly inducted in learning about your business, its core values and ethics, and explaining the Terms and Conditions and Handbook/policies. All participants will receive a certificate of completion as a record.
(Additional Services are also available individually)
In recognition of remaining with MSS we will give Credits related to each completed calendar year of subscription after two successive subscription periods, in addition to the 20% subscriber discount. A Credit equals €100 (Exclusive of VAT) per year, subject to a maximum of €500 off the price of Training, Recruitment or Representation Services.
MSS subscription costings
Starting at €875 (plus vat) per year for the ESSENTIAL, EMPLOYMENT LAW AND HR ADVISORY Package, depending on the size of the company and additional options selected.