MSS SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Our subscription package offers your company the choice of all the professional HR support you may require, whilst allowing you to design it to suit your business needs.
In addition to our core HR Support package, detailed below, you can choose from a range of additional services to allow you to enhance the package to suit your current specific needs.
Essential, Employment Law and HR Advisory
- Unlimited support and advice to Management via phone or email
- Regular Employment Law and general HR Updates
- Discounted rate for all MSS Services
- Access to a Suite of HR Documents
- Subscriber Update Webinars presented by MSS
- Support with drafting documents and communications to staff
- Initial review of Terms and Conditions of Employment at the Subscription set up stage.
Get in touch today to discuss what package will best suit your company
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OPTIONS MENU
Add any of the below options to design and enhance your own HR Package!
- Employee HR Support Service – We can be your employees first point of contact for any general HR queries they may have.
- Designated Dignity at Work Point of Contact – Employees can find it hard to report Bullying or Harassment which is why it is recommended there be a trained designated person who can act as an impartial first port of call.
- Exit Interviews - Exit Interviews conducted by an impartial party allows for honest feedback on what your business is doing well and identifies issues which could potentially result in problems for your business.
- HR Audit at the Subscription set up stage – ensure your company is compliant with employment legislation and best practice and we will create the necessary documentation to reflect the specific requirements of your business.
- Yearly Update following HR Audit - we will keep your documentation updated, annually, with any notable changes following your HR Audit, and continue to keep you compliant with Employment Law and Best Practice.
- Access to an online HR Management System – from employment records to timesheets and automated time off requests, this HR System covers all your HR needs and more. (see below for more details)
- On-Site HR Support- We place one of our HR Partners on your site for an agreed number of days per year, to act as your main point of contact for HR matters and to support your business’s HR needs.
- The number of days, the level of the experienced person placed, and the specific HR support which we provide, will be entirely dependent on your requirements.
- HR Head Office Support- We know that small businesses do not have HR support and resources, so we will provide your HR Head Office support. A designated, experienced HR Partner will be your HR point of contact and will work on driving your HR function for an agreed number of days per year, in an off-site capacity. Our HR Partner will conduct regular online HR meetings with the Management team/person responsible for HR, to ensure HR Manager support and guidance on the day-to-day HR practices.
- HR Manager and Administration Service- Our HR Support Administrators and Experienced HR Professionals will, together, support your HR needs for an agreed number of days per year. This service is for companies who, in addition to requiring someone to take care of their HR Administration needs, also require a certain level of HR Management expertise and support to assist them with their HR needs.
- Level One- Drafting Terms and Conditions of employment - Legislation requires an initial statement of terms to be issued within the first five days of employment. We will draft appropriate documentation for your new starters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Level Two- Issuing Terms and Conditions and HR Administration Service – In addition to drafting Terms and Conditions, we will issue and follow up new starter documentation directly with your employees.
- Level Three- Managing Recruitment and Screening - Not all recruitment needs are the same, so we get to know you, and add value to your organisation by understanding and looking after your recruitment needs from start to finish. We will take care of everything from drafting Person Specifications, and Job Descriptions to scheduling interviews, organising offer letters and communicating with the unsuccessful applicants.
- Level Four – Interviewing Support - an experienced interviewer will sit in on, or conduct your interviews to ensure they are thorough, compliant and to increase your chances at success.
- Level Five – Work Permit application support – We will provide assistance when considering or making an application for a work permit, help ensure your company and the proposed employee are compliant with regulations, review all relevant documentation, identify which permit is required and the correct procedures to follow. Under the Employment Permits Acts 2003 & 2006, it is a criminal offence to work without an employment permit and a company could be exposed to significant fines.
- Level Six- Employee Induction – We will ensure your new team members are properly inducted in learning about your business, its core values and ethics, and explaining the Terms and Conditions and Handbook/policies. All participants will receive a certificate of completion as a record.
(Additional Services are also available individually)
MSS subscription costings
Starting at €875 (plus vat) per year for the ESSENTIAL, EMPLOYMENT LAW AND HR ADVISORY Package, depending on the size of the company and additional options selected.