“MSS The HR People” - We provide a full range of HR Services to our clients, covering the country and a wide range of industries. We are looking for a HR Officer to join our HR Services Team on a full-time, permanent contract.
You will be involved in providing HR support, advice, guidance, and administrative support to clients, Onsite and Off-Site, as part of a HR Team.
This role is suitable to someone who has a background in HR or has supported a HR Team from an administrative perspective and is looking for the opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally.
As HR Officer you will be involved, both on client sites as well as in our office, responding to client’s needs, including;
- Delivering the HR function using best practice and ensuring employment legislation compliance.
- Working with the Client’s management to ensure governance, compliance and fairness.
- Managing onboarding processes, from induction to issuing contracts.
- Managing HR record systems.
- Tailoring and implementing policies and procedures to suit our clients’ requirements.
- Developing and assisting with Performance Improvement/Appraisal processes.
- Conducting Client HR Compliance Audits.
- Handling HR issues, providing practical and sound advice, and escalating to HR colleagues where necessary.
- Undertaking or providing guidance on conducting investigations/disciplinary hearings/ grievances.
- Supporting HR projects and other HR work as required.
What you need to have;
- 2 years’+ experience in a in a fast-paced HR environment
- Degree in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent is desirable.
- Organisational ability with a keen eye for detail and an ability to multi-task.
- To be a confident and efficient communicator, with the ability to actively listen and understand.
- Gained experience in making low to medium level decisions
- A sensible and common-sense approach to people’s problems.
- A keenness to learn and develop your career in HR.
- A down-to-earth, positive attitude, sharing the ethos and values of our team.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
Salary: Salary package will be commensurate with experience
Please forward your CV to David@mssirl.ie