Our client is one of Ireland’s fasting growing total facility management service provider.
Reporting to the HR Director, the fundamental purpose of the HR Manager’s role is to manage the HR team and manage the HR functions and processes in line with business requirements.
This role comes with competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the HR function and HR team.
- Manage the cradle to grave HR business processes
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by running the day to day HR functions.
- Manage the delivery of the recruitment and on-boarding function.
- Provide a professional advice and support service to all managers in the company in line with employment legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Acting as HR point of contact in conjunction with the HR Generalist for over 200 employees
- Review and Develop HR policies and procedures in line
- Drive Compliance and Code of Practice KPIs within the organisation
- Provide advice and support to the management on ER issues.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases in line with strict policy and best practice
- Update HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation and company objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all business units in the organisation.
- Provide assistance and advice in the process of Transfer of Undertaking from initial stage to transfer date and assist in ensuring a smooth transition of undertakings is followed.
- Ensuring compliance of employment legislation across the company
- Manage the delivery of the Succession and Talent Management Development Programme.
- Support the Performance Management programme to ensure delivery of objectives and KPIs on a cascaded basis throughout the organisation.
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Manage the HR reporting to payroll for bi-weekly and monthly payroll processing.
- Administration and management of disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues
- Some travel within Ireland is required
- Results driven with the ability to manage tasks well and remain focused.
- High achiever with a passion for achieving
- Excellent multi-tasker with an organised approach
- Management experience of a highly driven team in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Good sense of humour who likes to work in a lively, friendly environment
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing a team
- Third level degree in a business/HR related discipline
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Grievance and disciplinary handling experience a distinct advantage
- Previous TUPE experience necessary
- Previous experience working in an unionised environment also an advantage
- Knowledge of TMS system an advantage
- Knowledge of payroll an advantage
- Full Clean Driving License
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org