Location – Blanchardstown
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a HR Manager to be part of an exciting and growing company, The Carlton Hotel Group. We are seeking an experienced HR Manager for an exciting leadership role in the Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown. The Carlton Hotel Group was established in 2004 and since then has developed as one of the premier Hotel Groups in Ireland.
Reporting into the General Manager you will ensure that the journey of the employee experience is proactively managed and reflects the spirit of Carlton Hotels.
The HR Manager is accountable for the operational delivery of the HR function at Carlton Hotels. Working across all aspects of the HR remit, the HR Manager is responsible for the implementation and success of our HR policies and initiatives, you will provide support & guidance to the team across all spectrums of the HR function while effectively managing & developing our people.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will oversee the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources department as well as play a critical role in the implementation of the Carlton Hotels people strategy.
- You will manage recruitment and staff onboarding strategies and processes
- Create & drive the engagement strategy within the hotel.
- Proactive management of IR and ER issues.
- You will be responsible overseeing assessment days
- You will lead on projects to increase the quality, quantity, and diversity of hires
- You will present monthly data to senior management tracking source, time to hire and turnover
- You will assess organisational needs and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition and development, administration, and colleague wellness.
- You must be able to develop and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and consistently offer professional, genuine, and engaging service.
- You will promote positive colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect, and continuous feedback.
- You will be an effective communicator, who adheres to both legal/statutory responsibilities and Company Policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee compliance standards for the hotel, including proper HR Records and documentation for the hotel, including proper HR Records and documentation.
- Oversee the payroll budget and processing for the hotel.
- 3 to 5 years in a HR management role, ideally in a hotel or customer focused environment.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter.
- Third level qualification in HRM, Business or similar. CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Experience of payroll and cost management.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org