HR GENERALIST - LIMERICK
MSS The HR People” have, over the last 30 years, provided a full range of HR Services to a broad range of clients and Industries, throughout Ireland. As part of our ongoing growth in clients and range of services we are looking to add to our team the following position.
HR Generalist ( Limerick) – part-time permanent contract.
As part of the MSS HR Team, you will be involved in providing HR support, advice, guidance, and administrative support to clients, Onsite and Off-Site, as part of our HR Team.
You Will be:
- Providing HR Support using best practice and ensuring employment legislation compliance
- Managing and supporting therecruitment process.
- Working with the Client’s management team to ensure governance, compliance and fairness.
- Managing onboarding processes, including induction to issuing contracts.
- Setting up and managing HR record systems.
- Tailoring and implementing HR policies and procedures for our clients.
- Developing and assisting with Performance Improvement and Appraisal processes.
- Conducting Client HR Compliance Audits.
- Handling HR issues, providing practical and sound advice, and escalating to HR colleagues where necessary.
- Undertaking or providing guidance on conducting investigations/disciplinary hearings/ grievances.
- Supporting HR projects and other HR work as required.
- Gaining a broad range of experience that will enhance your HR Skills and career
Ideally you need to have.
- 3 years’+ experience in a HR environment
- Third level qualification in Human resource Management is desirable.
- Organisational ability with a keen eye for detail.
- To be a confident and efficient communicator, with the ability to actively listen and understand.
- Being involved in making low to medium level decisions
- Be able to demonstrate a sensible and common-sense approach to people’s problems.
- A keenness to learn and develop your career in HR.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
Salary: Salary package will be commensurate with experience
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- HR: 3 years (required)
- Administration: 3 years (required)
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org