( 4 day week-flexible hours )
A wonderful opportunity has arisen with a client company located in Blanchardstown.
This role would suit a person with relevant experience ideally in Insurance ,Financial Services who is outgoing ,friendly and who would enjoy working in a small company where your contributions will always be recognised and appreciated and who would prefer to work on a 4 day week basis.
• Provide and develop administration support to the Team
• Process applications and claims across a number of provider and product lines including Life Assurance, Specified Illness, Income Protection, Pensions, Investments and Savings plans in accordance with product and legislative requirements.
• Update policy and client information on internal CRM system, scanning and copying applications
• Daily management of compliance and AML checklist
• Assist with reports such as discussion documents, Statements of Suitability & Client valuation and update documents
• Deal with client correspondence and queries ongoing
• Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements throughout all duties
• Understand documents required for regulatory purposes and how to structure same
• Demonstrate the ability to work enthusiastically, independently and to use initiative
• Possess excellent communication, telephone and organisational skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships
• Be a good organiser with attention to detail and proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same
• Be proficient in Microsoft office packages & DocuSign
Our client will provide:
• Full training / support
• Opportunity to fulfil CPD annual requirements
• Salary / Package will relate to experience
Primary work location Blanchardstown, Dublin 11
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org