Accurately and efficiently co-ordinate the onsite facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the day to day operation on the ground, coordinating the maintenance, caretaking, cleaning and catering departments. The Site Facilities Manager will also be responsible for liaising closely with the client with day to day operational matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in managing budgets for all contracts. Recording and reporting on contract and Lifecycle expenditure
- Assist in promoting and delivering the aims of the company to meet or exceed the quality levels and customer support
- Assist in managing all aspects for all contracts under their control. Ensuring the PPM plan is executed in accordance with the contract
- Assist in ensuring that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with legislation and Good Industry practice
- Ensure sites are following the company quality measures and procedures in conjunction with the current policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain cost control and review costs
- Ensure the Contract Service Level Agreements are met
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed Service Level agreements to ensure deductions are kept to a minimum
- Assist in ensuring all training requirements are met
- Prepare monthly report for all services covered under contract
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place for all operations
- Suggest and implement improvements and innovations in service delivery
- Ensure Client satisfaction and attend regular meetings and minute, record and execute action items
- Assist in the effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors
- The timely and accurate production of all client reporting requirements as required
- Preparation of Lifecycle proposals and submission of documents
- Oversee and co-ordinate the Caretaking, Cleaning and Catering departments on a day to day basis. This includes general co-ordination duties of staff in each department.
- Become aware of and ensure consistent compliance with company’s Health, Safety & Quality policies and procedures.
- Monitor all PPM and Reactive work that may impact on the business and liaising with the business to ensure the PPM can be completed.
- Ensure Service Inspections and Statutory Inspections are carried out in detail, documented and executed in a timely and efficient manner and any anomalies/issues are actioned promptly.
- Ensures the timely execution of all Work Orders, within the permitted parameters.
- Ensures the smooth running of the site adhering to Site Service Level Agreement.
- Co-ordinate all contractors that attend site and ensure all the relevant documentation is in place prior to the work commencing.
- Take on adhoc projects from time to time as deemed necessary by your line manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Site Management
- Financial and budgetary experience
- Project management experience
- Man management experience
- A full clean driving licence is essential for this role
- Engineering qualification or trade qualification equivalent
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make on the spot decisions
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service
- Customer focus management style
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org