Customer Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for a client based in Rathcoole.
The role of Customer Service Representative is to answer calls from customers and to resolve their queries. They must provide excellent customer service to our retail customer base dealing with calls in a professional and efficient manner ensuring that all queries and calls are resolved in line with company policies and procedures. Our CSR team must ensure that they are projecting a positive image of the company and have the necessary product/procedure knowledge to service the calls.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries primarily over the phone but occasionally via email as well
- Ensuring that a positive and professional image of the company is always portrayed to customers.
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with efficiently, that appropriate urgency is afforded to the query and escalating to a supervisor where appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering customers the most up to date information.
- Ensuring conformance to applicable internal policies and procedures and to regulatory requirements;
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools and striving for First Time Resolution on each call.
- Focus on providing an excellent customer experience to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Building relationships with all areas in and outside of Operations to achieve the best result for our Customer.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Proven Technical ability ideally within the food sector(preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, good keyboard and PC skills,
- Strong team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Efficiently managing Customer expectations and resolving queries/complaints
- Advocate for the customer
- Ability to build relationships
- Patient manner
- Fast learner.
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org