As part of the commitment to the health and well-being of their employees, many companies offer a confidential counselling program. The aim of counselling is to provide:
- Objective support and understanding to employees on a voluntary, confidential basis.
- A systematic approach to staff well-being.
- An opportunity for an individual to talk freely, to clearly formulate a problem and work towards a solution.
- An opportunity for the employee to develop more effective coping skills and strategies.
- MSS offer a confidential workplace Counselling service which will provide support to an employee, to assist them in dealing with any issue that is having a serious impact on their health, well-being, personal and work life.