Due to continued expansion our client is currently looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
- To commission fire alarm systems, intruder alarms systems, CCTV, Access control and nurse call systems. Training will be provided where there is a gap in previous experience.
- To carry out inspection, service and maintenance work on fire alarm, emergency lighting systems & CCTV
- To diagnose and repair faults.
- To accurately complete required paperwork.
- To promote and maintain good relations with the customer.
- To be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota.
- To carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post.
- Ability to lift, carry, climb ladders and use power tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Must possess a current full driving licence.
- PC literate
This role will be subject to screening requirements as specified by the Private Security Authority.