Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and follow up on all daily, weekly, monthly profitability figures associated with you designated client accounts.
- Overseeing the monitoring and improving Customer, Category & Supplier measures/KPI – Profitability.
- Provide management information for improved commercial decision making - that is accurate, timely, accessible, insightful and robust.
- Margin protection and tracking of account growth across. Maintained through overseeing and conducting monthly commercial performance meetings.
- Responsible for the Annual Account Budgets & any re-forecasts required. Ensure reporting and monitoring of performance against budget.
- Role interacts and co-ordinates activities with Accounts, Operations, Technical, Marketing, Sales, Procurement
- Oversee develop and maintain detailed cost analysis report as required by customer and business to ensure accuracy in reported numbers.
- Roll out best practice commercial finance practices across specific accounts, category management and financial reporting.
- Preparation and review of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third Level Business/Accounting or Commerce Degree
- Qualified Accountant or Equivalent with strong Commercial FMCG experience and Reporting background
- Excel modelling experience
- Previous experience of commercial analytics.
- Strong influencing skills
- Working knowledge of Navision an advantage.
- Proven track record of results.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of flexibility with a high-level commitment to success.
- Passionate about delivery and customer service
- Excellent PC literacy skills required.
The successful Candidate:
- Results focused
- Deadline Orientated
- Ability to understand, integrate, streamline processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer focus management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org