The Commerical Manager will lead the commercial team in overseeing the analytical running of their dedicated contracts across Ireland, working closely with the wider commercial, finance and operations teams to deliver overall profitability for the business, client reporting, preparation of financial pricing models for month end and year end reporting and business tool reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and follow up on all daily, weekly, monthly profitability figures associated with you designated client accounts.
- Overseeing the monitoring and improving Customer, Category & Supplier measures/KPI – Profitability.
- Provide management information for improved commercial decision making - that is accurate, timely, accessible, insightful and robust.
- Margin protection and tracking of account growth across. Maintained through overseeing and conducting monthly commercial performance meetings.
- Responsible for the Annual Account Budgets & any re-forecasts required. Ensure reporting and monitoring of performance against budget.
- Role interacts and co-ordinates activities with Accounts, Operations, Technical, Marketing, Sales, Procurement
- Oversee develop and maintain detailed cost analysis report as required by customer and business to ensure accuracy in reported numbers.
- Roll out best practice commercial finance practices across specific accounts, category management and financial reporting.
- Preparation and review of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Third Level Business/Accounting or Commerce Degree
- Qualified Accountant or Equivalent with strong Commercial FMCG experience and Reporting background
- Excel modelling experience
- Previous experience of commercial analytics.
- Strong influencing skills
- Working knowledge of Navision an advantage.
- Proven track record of results.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of flexibility with a high level commitment to success.
- Passionate about delivery and customer service
- Excellent PC literacy skills required.
The successful candidate:
- Results focused
- Deadline Orientated
- Ability to understand, integrate, streamline processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer focus management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
Permanent/ Full Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com